Keeping little ones happy in stormy weather means keeping them dry and warm, and of course fed! We may not be there to hand out treats but we can help you keep them dry! The Patagonia Baby Torrentshell is made out of the same material as its bigger sibling, the Baby Torrentshell Jacket is made from H2No® Performance Standard waterproof/breathable 2.5-layer recycled nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for seriously wet weather. The multi-panel hood with an elasticized gusset under the brim and visor blocks the blowing rain. A coated water-resistance zipper with internal storm flap, keeps the weather on the outside where it should be! The cuffs have an internal elastic to help seal out the drafts and rain.
- 2.5 layer H2No waterproof/breathable DWR recycled nylon
- Multi-panel hood with brim and gusset
- Full length coated water-resistant zipper with storm flap
- Elastic cuffs
- Two zipper hand pockets with reflective webbing pull-tabs
- Reflective piping on snap closure chest pocket
- Reflective webbing on rear shoulders
|Weight (lbs.)||up to 7lbs||7-12||15-20||20-25||25-28||28-32||28-32||32-35||35-40||39-42|
|Length||up to 20||21-24||25-27||28-31||31-33||33-35||35||38||41||44|
Measurements are in inches, unless otherwise noted.