We have one left. It was returned, unused, but was scratched on the front fork when shipping back to us. We are discounting this one an extra $75.00. Thanks!
Strong, lightweight Aluminum frame, belt drive. Beautiful and fast! The Belter, well-engineered and weighing only 5.6 kg, it's half the weight of normal 16" bikes. Easy short reach hand brakes, sealed bearings, low resistance tires, custom pedals. So many things make this an incredible bike to get your little one to fall in love with cycling! The belt drive will not stretch like a chain or need any maintenance. It also won't cause greasy fingers on your little bike tech!
Like all Early Rider bikes, bolts, nuts, and anything that can skin a little shin or ankle have been smoothed.
- Early Rider Bikes do not work with training wheels due to the frame design
- Kickstands can be a bit hard to install due to the frame design
- With the newly upgraded handlebars, the front reflector does not fit
FREE CANADIAN SHIPPING!
Some assembly required.
- 5.6 kgs
- Suggested age 3.5-6 yrs
- 105 mm CNC'd aluminum crank length
- Front sprocket 22T CNC aluminum
- Brakes Tektro BX1V
- Brake levers Tektr0 JL350
- Bars Ritchey OS 480mm with 20mm rise
- Stem Ritchey OS 60mm reach
- Tires Innova 16X1.5
- Belt drive
- Hand brushed and lacquered aluminum frame
- Sealed bearings