Our kids grew up on the Early Rider Belter, and we have always loved the quality and beauty of these bikes!
The Early Rider Trail version of the original Belter has some very sweet upgrades more suited for the Canadian single track! New 16" Maxxis Maxx Daddy tires, will help with traction control out on the trails, as well as some rad Ritchey parts to finish off the build! This is a true trail-ready ripper for your little MTB rider with all of the style and durability for the Canadian wilds! All of this and still keeping the weight down to a skinny 5.4 kgs helping kids climb hills and roots and rocks in their way!
Like all Early Rider bikes, bolts, nuts, and anything that can skin a little shin or ankle have been smoothed, countersunk or eliminated!
- Early Rider Bikes do not work with training wheels due to the frame design
- Kickstands can be a bit hard to install due to the frame design
- With the newly upgraded handlebars, the front reflector does not fit
FREE CANADIAN SHIPPING!
Some assembly required.
- 5.4 kgs
- Suggested age 3.5-6 years
- 105 mm crank length
- Bottom Bracket ER external sealed cartridge
- 16" Maxxis Maxx Daddy tires 16X1.75
- Ritchey stem OS 60mm reach
- Ritchey BarsOS 480mm, 20mm rise
- Short reach Tektro leavers JL350
- Tektro brakes BX1V
- Sealed bearings
- Hand brushed and lacquered aluminum frame
- Custom Pedals and Seat
- Belt Drive