If your kid is waiting for you at the bottom, then you may be needing a Prevelo Zulu Two! Made with high-quality parts all the way through and ready to take on all trails! Prevelo is known for its affordability for the quality of bikes at each price point!
We are work closely with Prevelo to try and get bikes for our Canadian customers. Our prices include shipping and duty.
Allow an estimated 14 days for delivery!
- Prevelo confidence-inspiring low and narrow geometry. Prevelo geometry keeps the rider low, balanced, and in control.
- Available with a lightweight 60mm travel air fork with HM Carbon Fiber / AL6061 lowers & AL7050 hard-anodized ⌀30mm stanchions and adjustable rebound, lockout, and compression
- Ships with a bonus short seat post for additional height adjustment. Includes the tool required to change the seat post.
- Lightweight 6061 aluminum frame with custom formed tubing, BOXT™ rear stays, and forged rear dropouts.
- Lightweight aluminum alloy fork with Chromoly steerer.
- Tektro front and rear hydraulic disc brakes with reach adjustable short levers.
- A three-piece crank with squared taper cartridge bearing bottom bracket and ultra-narrow Q factor.
- Custom made cranks. All Prevelo cranks are sized specifically for each model bike, down to the millimeter.
- Double alloy chain wheel guard.
- 95% assembled. Just install the handlebar, seat post, and pedals.
- Crank Length 95mm
- Weight (without pedals) 7.7Kg / 17.5lbs
- Minimum Saddle Height 460mm / 18.1"
- Maximum Saddle Height 635mm / 25"
- Bottom Bracket Height 185mm / 7.3"
- Gain Ratio 3.8
- Standover Height (ground to top tube) 406.4mm / 16"
- Wheelbase 775mm / 30.5"
- Effective Top Tube Length 389mm / 15.3"
- Head Angle 66
- Seat Tube Angle 74