The reversible Patagonia Baby Puff-Ball bunting suit has a wind-resistant polyester shell fabric that also has a DWR (durable water repellent) coating to help shed moisture. The reversible design has patterns on one side and a quilted look on the other to change things up and suit your babies mood! A full-length diagonal zipper helps to get a squirmy little one in and also helps with diaper changes. The diagonal zipper has a full-length wind flap to help seal out any nasty breezes. The insulation is 100-gram Thermogreen 100% polyester which is also 90% recycled polyester! The synthetic insulation will still hold heat if it gets damp.
Generous sleeve and leg length makes sure little hands and feet stay protected and also have fold over covers for extra protection. A spandex hood covers little ears and provides a comfortable fit.
- Shell- 2.3oz 100% recycled polyester ripstop with DWR coating
- Linning - 2.2oz 100% polyester plain weave with DWR coating
- Insulation - 100g Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled)
- Lining fabric is certified as bluesign approved
- Shell wind resistant with a DWR coating
- Spandex binding at hood, sleeve and leg openings for a secure fit
- Long angled zipper with wind flap and zipper garage
- Generous leg and arm length helps keep babies protected when moving around
- Gusseted crotch provides room for diapers and base layer and helps prevent riding up
- Reversible design from pattern to quilted