How does that saying go? There is no bad weather, only bad clothes, or something like that! When it starts to pour, and you were just about to take the kids outside, don't worry you have the Patagonia Torrentshell! Made with a strong 2.5 layer H2No Performance 100% recycled nylon ripstop fabric with a DWR (Durable Waterproof Repellent) coating that is waterproof and breathable to give you amazing protection from the wind and the rain!
A longer hem with a slight drop seat to help keep you dry. The multi-panel hood with an elasticized gusset under the brim and visor blocks the blowing rain. A coated water-resistance zipper with internal storm flap, elastic waist and velcro closure on the wrists are added touches to seal out the environment.
- 2.5 layer H2No waterproof/breathable DWR recycled nylon
- Multi-panel hood with brim and gusset
- Full length coated water-resistant zipper with storm flap
- Elastic waist
- Two zipper hand pockets with reflective webbing pull-tabs
- Reflective piping on snap closure chest pocket
- Reflective webbing on rear shoulders
- Hook and loop wrist closure
- Hand me down label