The all-new Black Diamond Zone HV has to be one of the most versatile shoes we have seen! The Zone has the aggressive downturn shape like the Black Diamond Shadow, the comfort of the Black Diamond Momentum series mixed together in two volume sizes HV (High Volume) and LV (Low Volume). The downturn sole allows for pulling hard on overhang routes in the gym or crag as well the full-length sole allows it to edge, all the while your foot will be staying cool because of the Engineered Knit Technology mesh uppers! Keeping your foot secure are two Velcro straps, one of which is wide to really lock in your foot. The medium flex midsole is made of sticky Fuze rubber that is molded instead of cut to provide more consistency and comfort. Toe hooking is super sensitive with the printed rubber across the toe. All this at a very competitive price point for the quality of shoe!
- Engineered Knit Technology upper provides exceptional breathability and comfort
- 4.3mm Fuse rubber is printed and molded for superior grip, optimal consistency, and performance
- Downturned last for steep pulling
- Minimalist midsole for extra sensitivity on steep terrain
- Two Velcro straps for fit adjustability - one designed extra wide for locking in an aggressive fit.
- Regular last for regular to higher - volume feet.