The new Deuter Starlight is an updated PFC Free version. The same expandable design to keep up with your growing mountain man/mountain woman.
- This is a summer sleeping bag only due to the nature of Thermo-1-Layer. A great choice for warm summer nights, sleeping at huts or RVs or a special camp out over at Grandma and Grandpas!
- Deuter does not give temperature ratings for their kid's sleeping bag. The All Out Kids Gear recommendation for a comfortable temperature rating would be +4C to +10C.
- Remember to always use a good sleeping pad and warm and cozy non-cotton PJ's always helped! :)
- PFC Free
- Grows 30cm
- Weight: 900 g + 44 g packsack
- Length: 160 - 190 cm
- Body size: 130 - 170 cm
- Shoulder Width: 68 cm
- Bottom Width: 45 cm
- Pack-Size: ø 20 cm x 33 cm
- Outer lining: Deuter-210-T-Soft Nylon Taffeta
- Fill: High-Loft Hollowfibre
- Fill weight: 380 g
Except for the warmest nights, our kids wear some form of a base layer to wick moisture and keep them warm if they wiggle out. No cotton as it does not hold heat! Merino or a good synthetic base layer is best. If we expect a cold night we will bump it up to a fleece layer for added insulation.
We also allow a stuffy from home and/or a blanket. This gives a feeling of home and also takes up a bit of space to keep the bag warmer. If the bag is a bit longer or wide stuff an extra blanket, jacket, or clothes to take up extra space.