These are the pants we searched for year after year when our son outgrew his Toddler bib snow pants, but we never did find them. Until now!! We love having our kids in bib pants when they're skiing or just fooling around in a snowbank! Nothing halts the fun like a back full of snow!
The Marmot Rosco kids bib is a full-on no non-sense snow pant modelled after the adult version! The MemBrain® Eco 2-layer waterproof/breathable fabric is 100 percent seam taped and filled with toasty warm synthetic insulation in the legs; stretch softshell bib back panel, velcro adjustment tabs at the waist, and adjustable spenders provide a comfortable, customized fit. Two zippered hand pocket and a snap leg pocket give plenty of storage options. The knees are articulated for freedom of movement. Internal elastic gripper gators help seal out snow, and the inseam also has a grow stitch to last even longer!
- 10k/10k Marmot® Membrain® Eco 2-layer waterproof/breathable fabric repels water and reduces internal condensation
- Seam-taped 2.5-layer construction prevents snow and rain from getting in
- Thermal R 60 gram insulation provides lightweight warmth
- Stretch softshell back panel makes it easier and more comfortable to move
- Internal gaiters with gripper elastic keep out snow and rain
- Kids Grow-an-Inch cuff lengthens wearability of the garment
- Zippered hand pockets and a cargo pocket with snap closure; Adjustable waist with fly zip
- Rated at 10,000mm (water column) waterproof and 10,000g (MVTR) for breathability