We have always wondered why the Deuter Starlight Pro kids sleeping wasn't available in Canada? Where else would be a better place than the Canadian wilderness to sleep in a comfy bag? Well, it is here finally and we couldn't be happier about it!
The 2-Layer construction adds to the warmth by helping to remove cold spots. The Deuter Starlight Pro kid's sleeping bag is a nice little bag that grows with your kids. A zippered extension on the bottom of the sleeping bag opens up and expands for an additional 30cm of growing space. Soft and comfortable for a good night's sleep and easy care due to the synthetic fiberfill! A great affordable first sleeping bag to start the love of camping!
- Extends 30cm
- PFC Free
- Inside Valuables pocket
- Weight: 1330 g + 55 g packsack
- Length: 160 - 190 cm
- Body size: 130 - 170 cm
- Shoulder Width: 67 cm
- Bottom Width: 45 cm
- Pack-Size: ø 23 cm x 38 cm
- Outer lining: Deuter-210-T-Soft Nylon Taffeta
- Fill: High-Loft Hollowfibre
- Fill weight: 750 g
- Deuter does not give temperature ratings for their kid's sleeping bag. The All Out Kids Gear recommendation for a comfortable temperature rating would be +0C
- Remember to always use a good sleeping pad and warm and cozy non-cotton PJs always help! :)
Except for the warmest nights, our kids wear some form of a base layer to wick moisture and keep them warm if they wiggle out. No cotton as it does not hold heat! Merino or a good synthetic base layer is best. If we expect a cold night we will bump it up to a fleece layer for added insulation.
We also allow a stuffy from home and/or a blanket. This gives a feeling of home and also takes up a bit of space to keep the bag warmer. If the bag is a bit longer or wide stuff an extra blanket, jacket, or clothes to take up extra space.