We are so excited to have the new Dynafit Seven Summits Youngstar Ski Set! It is a completely pre-mounted ski touring set for your youngsters! The Youngstars are an incredible setup at an incredible price. The Youngstar set comes with premounted Rotation 7s that have an incredibly low and safe 2.5-7 DIN rating that are also one of the only tech bindings with a TUV certification. They also come with precut skins all ready to go! Pull them out of the box, set the binding and go skiing!
- This set comes with the Seven Summits Youngstar Ski, the ST Rotation 7 Binding, and the Seven Summits Youngstar Skins
- With its extra soft flex tuning, this ski has been specially developed for children and youth
- Full ABS sidewalls guarantee the best possible power transfer from skier to ski, thus ensuring the ski delivers 100% of a skier’s performance on the slopes or in the backcountry
- Extended turning radius makes the ski very forgiving and, at the same time, lends the needed pop and smooth chatter-free ride with its 100% poplar wood core
- The rocker construction and the sidecut are also adapted for each ski size. This keeps the effective edge length equally proportional to each size
- The Rotation 7 binding is made in Germany and has a lifetime guarantee.
- Thanks to the patented rotating toe piece it is one of the safest bindings for children and teenagers based on the super-light low-tech system
- Rotating toe piece evens out impacts that can affect ski and binding during descent
- Binding release function is reliable and is effective in countering unwanted early release
- The ST Rotation 7 binding offers 25 mm of flex in its length adjustment,
- Walking comfort with three heel lifter positions
- Ski Skins are provided with the usual POMOCA quality
- Tail rocker + Tip rocker
Please have an authorized professional adjust your bindings before use!
Only travel in avalanche terrain after completing an Avalanche Skills Training course and with all the proper gear!
|WEIGHT SIZE||1643 g||1743 g||1863 g||1993 g||2133 g|
|SIDECUT TOP||106 mm||108 mm||111 mm||113 mm||115 mm|
|SIDECUT MIDDLE||77 mm||78 mm||79 mm||80 mm||81 mm|
|SIDECUT BOTTOM||91 mm||93 mm||96 mm||98 mm||101|
|RADIUS A||11.5 m||12.5 m||13 m||14 m||15 m|
|TIP ROCKER||190 mm||220 mm||240 mm||260 mm||280 mm|
|TAIL ROCKER||50 mm||55 mm||60 mm||65 mm||