The Gregory line of backpacks are really well made with a load of features, and the youth Wander Series is no different! All the quality and features of adult packs but sized down to better suit the youth backpacker. From scouting trips to school outdoor ed class trips to multi-day West Coast family trips the Wander is up for the challenge!
Updated adjustable VersaFit Suspension, Front U-Zip quick access, and Active Wrap hip belt with quick adjust sizing are some of the amazing features.
- VersaFit adjustable torso with 3D Foam breathable back panel.
- Adjustable hip belts with large zippered pockets.
- Die-cut shoulder harness with sternum strap featuring integrated safety whistle.
- Wishbone alloy frame and fiberglass anti-barreling cross-stay for stable load management and torsional flexibility.
- Rain cover included with dedicated zippered pocket for added organization.
- Front U-Zip opening for easy access to the main compartment without removing the top pocket.
- Floating top pocket with underside zippered pocket, reflective attachment points, and key clip.
- Dual side stretch mesh pockets with pass-through for over or under compression.
- Front over sized stretch mesh pocket with multiple webbing attachment points.
- Hydration sleeve with universal hangar and exit port.
- Trekking pole/tool attachment point with bungee closure system.
- Reinforced bottom panel with dual layer construction.
- Custom comfort-grip molded zipper pulls.