Hagan Junior Boost POW Touring Skis are a super choice for lightweight and affordable kids' touring skis. Hagan also makes affordable skins to go with the Boost that are sold separately! Hagan, a small family-run company in Austria, put extra effort into designing great gear that families can afford, which works great.
- Created especially for young tourers who want to drive a fast, stable ski
- Lightweight construction with a tip rocker gives the ski optimum flotation
- Comes in 125, 135, and 145 cm lengths, each with a specially tuned sidecut to ensure easy turning descents for juniors of the corresponding height and weight
- Turning Radius: 125cm - 8.5
- Turning Radius: 135cm - 10.3
- Turning Radius: 145cm - 11.8
- 950 g in the 135 cm length
- 220mm tip tour rocker
- Wood core with diamond edge cap
- Notched skin spot on the tail
High Molecular Sintered PE-Base with a stone-ground finish
- Custom-tailored hybrid-glue climbing skins are available for each length of the Junior Boost
- 125cm length: 113-75-104
- 135cm length: 114-76-105
- 145cm length: 115-76-106
- The recommended length is height minus 5cm
Combine with the Hagan Grom 5 Junior or the ATK Candy 5 with a 1.5-5 release setting range, both are super light and tremendous touring binding options for juniors!
The Hagan Junior POW Skis are fulfilled directly from Hagan Distribution.