The K2 Mindbender Team junior boot is made for full-on all-mountain skiing in bounds, but the great Powerlock Spyne walk mechanism allows for a 50-degree range of motion when hiking or out touring. The mechanism can also be adjusted to customize the forward lean of the boot between 10-17°.
When you add in tech inserts, to work with pin bindings, GripWalk soles, and a heat-moldable shell, you have a freeride boot that will keep your mini-me ripping and exploring all winter long.
-COLOUR NOTE! The production model has a matching Olive Green top buckle and Powerlock Spine Lever instead of the Blue shown in the product photo.
- SIZE - 22.5,23.5,24.5,25.5,26.5
- SKI BOOT FLEX - 22.5-24.5 80 Flex, 25.5-26.5 90 Flex
- PRODUCT WEIGHT - 1600g (26.5)
- SKI BOOT LAST (MM) - 100mm
- SKI BOOTS SHELL - TPU
- K2 Powerlock Spyne
- Tech inserts
- GripWalk Soles - ISO 9523 alpine rockered soles collaboratively designed to work with Grip Walk binding system for better grip and added comfort when walking and standing in boots