These are the pants we searched for year after year when our son outgrew his Toddler bib snow pants, but we never did find them. Until now!! We love having our kids in bib pants when their skiing or just fooling around in a snow bank! Nothing halts the fun like a back full of snow!
The Marmot Rosco kids bib is a full on no non-sense snow pant modeled after the adult version! The two-layer waterproof/breathable fabric is 100 percent seam taped and filled with toasty warm synthetic insulation in the legs; stretch soft shell bib back panel, velcro adjustment tabs at the waist, and adjustable spenders provide a comfortable, customized fit. Two zippered hand pocket and a snap leg pocket gives plenty of storage options. The knees are articulated for freedom of movement. Internal elastic gripper gators help seal out snow, and the inseam also has a grow stitch to last even longer!
- Marmot MemBrain® Waterproof/Breathable Fabric
- Seam Taped 2-Layer Construction
- Stretch Softshell Back Panel
- Thermal R 60 Gram Insulation Throughout The Legs
- Adjustable Waist with Fly Zip
- Internal Gaiters with Gripper Elastic
- Zippered Hand Pockets and Cargo Pocket with Snap Closure
- Articulated Knees
- Cordura® Scuff Guard
- Grow stitch on inseam
- Regular fit