The MSR Beta Snow Science Saw is light and thin enabling it to slip easily into your pack. Its stainless steel blade is laser-etched with snow science detailing, offering everything you need to analyze conditions—all at mere 7 oz. (178 g).
- Fast: Aggressive snow- and off-set wood-cutting teeth tear through any task, while voids between teeth keep cutting path clear.
- Ultralight Strength: Premium stainless steel blade delivers superior strength and stiffness—at just 7 oz. (178 g).
- Snow Science Detailing: Laser-etched 1 mm & 3 mm crystal grids, plus a 30 cm indicator for instantly identifying ideal snow column width.
- Ultra-packable: Flat blade slips easily into backpack sleeves or pockets, even those reserved for probes.
- Comes in a welded gear-protecting sheath.