The MSR Operator shovel is the durable go to shovel for digging snow pits or shaping up basecamp. When not in the back-country keep it in your vehicle for digging out of a snow bank or in the backyard building a snow fort. This shovel will do it all for years!
- Strong: 6061-T6 hard-anodized, lightweight aluminum with TIG-welded blade/shaft interface, and neckless blade design for maximum durability.
- Aggressive: Blade’s traditional flat chopping face delivers a stable strike, while its serrated leading edge breaks up snow and ice.
- Fast Deployment: Two-section, non-rotational telescoping shaft and fast lockpin provide rapid, hassle-free deployment.
- Ergonomic: Meticulously engineered handles optimize comfort, control and leverage with all glove types to minimize hand fatigue.
- Versatile: Shaft’s upper section fits equally well into the blade, allowing you to choose the shovel length you need. Blade’s flat back shaves smooth snow pit walls or offers a platform for stoves.