The Osprey Ace 75 is made for that older teen that has grown up backpacking or maybe just discovered the freedom backpacking gives! Designed for youth but with the technology of adult packs. The Lightwire peripheral frame and Fit-on-the fly hip-belt provide all-day comfort. The torso length can be adjusted, up to 5" for the teen that is still growing. Lots of the standard features are here as well! Daisy-chain, trekking pole loops, ice tool or fishing pole loop, zippered hip belt pocket, upper and lower compression straps, hydration pocket, side mesh pockets and so on!
PRO TIP: Be careful not to buy too big as it has to fit comfortably especially if using for backpacking trips.
Recommend carry weight is 15-20% of body weight! We have personally found closer to 15% or a quick estimate is their age converted to pounds, so a 10-year-old will probably be comfortable carry around 10 Lbs.
- 75L volume
- Made for kids 14-17yrs old
- Top load access to main compartment with underlid pocket
- Dual lower side compression straps
- Dual access fabric/mesh side pockets
- Large front panel fabric/mesh shove-it pocket
- Daisy chain for additional gear
- Lower zippered sleeping bag access with divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Zippered hipbelt pockets for easy access to small items on the trail
- Integrated removable raincover
- Internal reservoir sleeve
- Adjustable ice tool or fishing rod
- Dual Upper side compression straps
- Full-length vertical side zipper access to main compartment
MAIN: 600D Recycled Nylon Packcloth
ACCENT: 400D Recycled Nylon Packcloth
BOTTOM: 500D Nylon Packcloth
- Colour: Venture Green