Keep the warmth against your future alpine climber, and the moisture away! The Patagonia Infant Capilene® baselayer set has excellent moisture management and has HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control. Made from 88% polyester/12% spandex sueded-jersey fabric and packs small, fights odor and dries fast! Besides being great baselayer that adds a layer of defense from the cold (and being super cute) they also have lots of baby specific features! Sleeves have a self-fabric fold-over mitt to keep hands extra warm. The bottoms have an elasticized waist, knee patches and an expanded back gusset for extra diaper room and mobility. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Fabric has a wicking finish, HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control and a soft, sueded back
- Bodysuit has lap shoulders for easy on/off
- Sleeves have self-fabric fold-over mitts to keep hands extra warm
- Bottoms have a soft elasticized waistband and a seat gusset for extra diaper room, knee patches and self-fabric cuffs
- Flatlock seams to minimize chafing
- Layers easily under midlayers and outerwear
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 125 g (4.4 oz)
Infants’ and Toddlers Sizing Information
|Weight (lbs.)||up to 7lbs||7-15||15-20||20-25||25-28||28-32||28-32||32-35||35-40||39-42|
|Length||up to 20||21-24||25-27||28-31||31-33||33-35||35||38||41||44|
Measurements are in inches, unless otherwise noted.