We had to cancel our shipment of Prevelo bikes because of sky-rocketing shipping rates. We are still working on other options to get some bikes into stock, but we do not know if we will.
Prevelo has set up a Canadian-specific website to help out with ordering bikes.
Prevelo bikes can be ordered through www.prevelo.ca
When kids are ready for gears the Prevelo Alpha Three 20" bike is perfect! All the same features as other Prevelo bikes, offering confident inspiring geometry and now a useful gear range for finally making it up that hill, and for passing their parents!
Canadian shipping only.
- Prevelo confidence-inspiring low and narrow geometry. Prevelo geometry keeps the rider low, balanced, and in control.
- Lightweight 6061 aluminum frame with custom formed tubing.
- Lightweight aluminum alloy fork with Chromoly steerer.
- Tektro front and rear v-brakes.
- Quick-release front and rear wheels for toolless wheel removal.
- A three-piece crank with squared taper cartridge bearing bottom bracket and ultra-narrow Q factor.
- Custom made cranks. All Prevelo cranks are sized specifically for each model bike, down to the millimeter.
- Shimano ALTUS 8-speed drivetrain. This 8-speed derailleur has a SHIMANO Smart cage. This unique pulley cage permits the use of a shorter pulley cage without comprising gear ratio width. Because kids’ bikes have small wheel diameters, rear derailleurs on kids' bikes hang low and close to the ground. The Prevelo Alpha bikes use Smart cage derailleurs to keep things high and away from the ground.
- Shimano ACERA RAPIDFIRE Plus Shift Lever. Small hands have a hard time using twist shifters. We use reliable silky smooth thumb shifters. They are easy for small hands to operate, have an indicator display, and operate just like shifters on high-performance bikes.
- 95% assembled. Just install the handlebar, seat post, front wheel, and pedals.
|Weight (including pedals)||18.9 lbs / 8.6 kg|
|Minimum Saddle Height||20.7 in / 525 mm|
|Maximum Saddle Height||25.5 in / 648 mm|
|Bottom Bracket Height||8.1 in / 205 mm|
|Gain Ratio||2.2 - 6.7|
|A Wheel Size||20"|
|B Wheelbase||32.9 in / 835 mm|
|C Effective Top Tube Length||17.4 in / 443 mm|
|D Head Angle||69°|
|E Seat Tube Angle||71.5°|
|F Chain Stay Length||13.8 in / 350 mm|