Ok parents, have you been doing your cardio all winter? I hope so, you are going to need it now to keep up with your kids on the 24" Prevelo Alpha Four! Riding to school or on your local city trails, the Alpha Four gives all the tools needed to get out and have a fun confident ride!
We work closely with Prevelo and try to keep our prices close. Our prices include shipping and duty.
Allow estimated 14 days for delivery!
Canadian shipping only.
- Prevelo confidence-inspiring low and narrow geometry. Prevelo geometry keeps the rider low, balanced and in control.
- Lightweight 6061 aluminum frame with custom formed tubing.
- Lightweight aluminum alloy fork with Chromoly steerer.
- Tektro front and rear v-brakes.
- Quick-release front and rear wheels for toolless wheel removal.
- A three-piece crank with squared taper bottom cartridge bearing bottom bracket and ultra-narrow Q factor.
- Custom made cranks. All Prevelo cranks are sized specifically for each model bike, down to the millimetre.
- Shimano ALTUS 8-speed drivetrain. This 8-speed derailleur has a SHIMANO Smart cage. This unique pulley cage permits the use of a shorter pulley cage without comprising gear ratio width. Because kids’ bikes have small wheel diameters, rear derailleurs on kids' bikes hang low and close to the ground. The Prevelo Alpha bikes use Smart cage derailleurs to keep things high and away from the ground.
- Shimano ACERA RAPIDFIRE Plus Shift Lever. Small hands have a hard time using twist shifters. We use reliable silky smooth thumb shifters. They are easy for small hands to operate, have an indicator display, and operate just like shifters on high-performance bikes.
- Replaceable derailleur hanger. If the derailleur takes a hard hit, the hanger can be replaced without repair to the frame.
- 11-34T wide span gearing gives riders plenty of range to spin up tough hills.
- 95% assembled. Just install the handlebar, seat post, front wheel, and pedals.
|Weight (including pedals)||21.2 lbs / 9.6 kg|
|Minimum Saddle Height||25.8 in / 655 mm|
|Maximum Saddle Height||31.2 in / 792 mm|
|Bottom Bracket Height||9.9 in / 252 mm|
|Gain Ratio||2.2 - 6.8|
|A Wheel Size||24"|
|B Wheelbase||38.1 in / 968 mm|
|C Effective Top Tube Length||19.6 in / 498 mm|
|D Head Angle||69.|
|E Seat Tube Angle||69°|
|F Chain Stay Length||16.3 in / 415 mm|
COMPONENT SPECIFICATION FRAME 6061 heat-treated aluminum alloy custom formed tubing FORK Aluminum alloy blades with Chromoly steerer tube - 35mm rake SEAT CLAMP Aluminum alloy with tool-less adjustment FRONT BRAKE Tektro aluminum alloy V-brake REAR BRAKE Tektro aluminum alloy V-brake FRONT BRAKE LEVER Tektro aluminum alloy REAR DERAILLEUR 8-speed Shimano Altus double servo with Smart cage SHIFTER REAR Shimano Acera RAPIDFIRE Plus FREEWHEEL/CASSETTE Shimano 11-34T CRANKSET Prevelo anodized alloy 3-piece square taper with 130MM crank length. SPROCKET 32T with double chainring guard BB SET Sealed cartridge HEADSET 1 1/8" threadless RIM Aluminum with ground sidewalls FRONT HUB Lightweight alloy 1-piece forged CNC with quick release REAR HUB Lightweight alloy 1-piece forged CNC with quick release TIRE & TUBE Kenda Small Block Eight Pro 24 ×1.5 SADDLE Prevelo big kid saddle HANDLEBAR Prevelo aluminum big bore - 580mm width x 40mm rise with 31.8mm to 22mm taper HANDLEBAR STEM Aluminum 60mm extension GRIP Kraton rubber PEDAL Composite with 9/16 Chromoly axle