There is NO stopping them now! The Prevelo Zulu Four is a full out mountain bike for the full out kid! You are going to be working hard keeping up to them now. All the boxes have been checked in making this kids bike. Just like yours, but in a smaller confident shredding kids size trail machine! Just watch your kids might be able to teach you a thing or two!:)
Canadian shipping only. Bike shipping charge of $45.00 will be added at checkout.
- Prevelo confidence inspiring low and narrow geometry. Prevelo geometry keeps the rider low, balanced and in control.
- Lightweight 6061 aluminum frame with custom formed tubing.
- Air fork with lockout. This is a real air fork. Lightweight. Adjustable. Effective at soaking up harsh terrain.
- Hydraulic disc brakes with special short reach levers for little hands.
- Quick release front and rear wheels for toolless wheel removal.
- Three piece crank with squared taper cartridge bearing bottom bracket and ultra narrow q-factor.
- Custom made cranks. All Prevelo cranks are sized specifically for each model bike, down to the millimeter.
- Shimano ZEE 10-speed drivetrain. This 10-speed derailleur has a SHIMANO Shadow RD+ Short cage. Because kids’ bikes have small wheel diameters, rear derailleurs on kids’ bikes hang low and close to the ground. The Prevelo Zulu bikes use high performance short cage derailleurs to keep things high and away from the ground. The derailleur also features a clutch that can be turned on with the flip of a switch to eliminate derailleur bounce over hard terrain and reduce chain drops.
- Shimano SLX RAPIDFIRE Plus Shift Lever. Reliable silky smooth shifting and easy for small hands to operate.
- Replaceable derailleur hanger. If the derailleur takes a hard hit, the hanger can be replaced without repair to the frame.
- 11-34T wide span gearing gives riders plenty of range to spin up tough hills.
- 95% assembled. Just install the handlebar, seatpost, front wheel and pedals.
MEASUREMENT SPECIFICATION Weight (including pedals) 25.7 lbs / 11.6 kg Minimum Saddle Height 26.0 in / 660 mm Maximum Saddle Height 32.6 in / 828 mm Bottom Bracket Height 10.8 in / 274 mm Gain Ratio 2.0 - 6.3
MEASUREMENT SPECIFICATION A Wheel Size 24" B Wheelbase 36.9 in / 939 mm C Effective Top Tube Length 19.8 in / 503 mm D Head Angle 68.5° E Seat Tube Angle 71.0° F Chain Stay Length 15.4 in / 391 mm
COMPONENT SPECIFICATION FRAME 6061 heat treated aluminum alloy custom formed tubing FORK Spinner SR/Suntour XCR 24" air fork with adjustable air pressure and lockout SEAT CLAMP Aluminum alloy with toolless adjustment FRONT BRAKE Promax hydraulic with 160mm rotor REAR BRAKE Promax hydraulic with 160mm rotor FRONT BRAKE LEVER Promax short reach hydraulic REAR BRAKE LEVER Promax short reach hydraulic REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano ZEE Shadow RD+ 10-speed with ON/OFF Clutch SHIFTER REAR Shimano SLX RAPIDFIRE Plus FREEWHEEL/CASSETTE Shimano 11-34T CRANK SET Prevelo anodized alloy 3-piece square taper with 140MM crank length and ultra narrow 131MM Q-factor SPROCKET 32T narrow wide with alloy chainring guard BB SET Sealed cartridge HEAD SET 1 1/8" threadless RIM Aluminum doublewall FRONT HUB Lightweight alloy 1-piece forged CNC with quick release REAR HUB Lightweight alloy 1-piece forged CNC with quick release TIRE & TUBE Kenda Small Block Eight Pro 24 × 2.1 SADDLE Prevelo big kid saddle HANDLEBAR Prevelo aluminum big bore - 580mm width x 40mm rise with 31.8mm to 22mm taper HANDLEBAR STEM Aluminum 60mm extension GRIP Kraton rubber PEDAL Alloy pedal with 9/16 chromoly axle and bearings