Never before has there been such a trail-ready 16" bike as the Prevelo Zulu Heir! Now it's us as parents that are envying our kids bikes! If your family is ripping trails that make most families shudder, here is your kid's new bike!
We work closely with Prevelo and try to keep our prices close. Our prices include shipping and duty.
Allow an estimated 14 days for delivery!
- Prevelo confidence-inspiring low and narrow geometry. Prevelo geometry keeps the rider low, balanced and in control.
- A lightweight 60mm travel air fork with HM Carbon Fiber / AL6061 lowers & AL7050 hard-anodized ⌀30mm stanchions and adjustable rebound, lockout and compression
- Ships with a bonus short seat post for additional height adjustment. Includes the tool required to change the seat post.
- Lightweight 6061 aluminum frame with custom formed tubing, BOXT™ rear stays and forged rear dropouts.
- Tektro front and rear hydraulic disc brakes with reach adjustable short levers.
- A three-piece crank with squared taper cartridge bearing bottom bracket and ultra-narrow Q factor.
- Custom made cranks. All Prevelo cranks are sized specifically for each model bike, down to the millimetre.
- Double alloy chain wheel guard.
- 95% assembled. Just install the handlebar, seat post, and pedals.
- Crank Length 95mm
- Weight (without pedals) 8.1Kg / 17.95lbs
- Minimum Saddle Height 460mm / 18.1"
- Maximum Saddle Height 635mm / 25"
- Bottom Bracket Height 185mm / 7.3"
- Gain Ratio 3.8
- Wheelbase 790mm / 31.1"
- Effective Top Tube Length 389mm / 15.3"
- Head Angle 67
- Seat Tube Angle 74