The kids Alpenglow Extreme III is the warmest winter boot in the North Face youth line. Packed with 400 grams of built-in Heatseeker Insulation to keep little arctic explorers happy and on the move! Cemented and seam-sealed waterproof construction with a pull cord top keeps the slush and snow out of the boot. A single velcro strap at the instep keeps the boot in place when playing in deep snow and handy pull loops at the top allow kids to quickly pull on as they are rushing out for recess. The sole is lightweight and flexible TPR shell featuring TNF Winter Grip® rubber outsole for superior traction! The heel also has a ledge to help keep snowshoe straps up and in place.
As parents ourselves, we know you are asking yourself "but what is the temperature rating?". The North Face has not released a temp rating for this boot yet, but it is a very well made, warm looking boot. Our "guess" for comparison purposes only would be, the boot should be good for an active temp rating of -30C.
- Upper: Waterproof-leather upper with abrasion-resistant mesh
- Cemented and seam-sealed waterproof construction
- 400 g Heatseeker™ Insulation
- Instep Velcro® closure for a secure fit
- Pull closure around top helps prevent snow from entering boot
- Two pull tabs for easy on/off
- Sole Unit: Lightweight and flexible TPR shell
- TNF Winter Grip® rubber outsole for superior traction
- Approximate weight per boot 484g (17oz)
PARENT PRO TIP: WE HAVE BEEN FINDING MOST PEOPLE SIZE UP 1 TO 2 SIZES FROM THEIR RUNNING SHOE SIZE TO GET A GOOD SNOW BOOT FIT WITH A LITTLE ROOM TO KEEP TOES WARM:)
AS ALWAYS, CONTACT US IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS!