A nice youth sleeping bag from The North Face. Keep snuggled up in the Heatseeker Eco insulation. The main right-hand zipper wraps around the bottom so the bag can open up and lay flat when undone, and the second zipper on the left side partially undoes to give a blanket like top. Integrated draft collar and zipper flap help seal out the cold.
- Maximum user height: 152 cm (5')
- Internal length: 165 cm (65")
- Temperature Rating: 20°F / -7°C
- Comfort: 30°F / -1°C
- Weight: 2 Lbs 14 Oz (1304 G)
- Insulation: Heatseeker™ Eco synthetic insulation composed of 30% post-consumer recycled material
- Wraparound foot box zipper allows the bag to lie flat
- Draft collar for comfort and to prevent heat loss
- Short side zipper so the bag acts more like bedding at home
- Stuffed Volume: 9" X 16" (23 Cm X 41 Cm)
Except for the warmest nights, our kids wear some form of base layer to wick moisture and keep them warm if they wiggle out. No cotton as it does not hold heat! Merino or a good synthetic base layer is best. If we expect a cold night we will bump it up to a fleece layer for added insulation.
We also allow a stuffy from home and/or a blanket. This gives a feeling of home and also takes up a bit of space to keep the bag warmer. If the bag is a bit long or wide stuff an extra blanket, jacket, or clothes to take up extra space.
Sleeping bags are designed to have a good sleeping pad on the bottom for insulation! Like all sleeping bags, it is the sleeping pad that gives you most of the insulation.
If you have any questions about this design and how it works please contact us, we are always happy to answer questions!