The Big Agnes Torchlight Youth adjustable sleeping bag is perfect for camping and backpacking. Featuring a temperature rating of -7°C, this youth sleeping bag gives parents peace of mind knowing their kids will stay warm in cooler conditions. With adjustable straps, this sleeping bag can grow along with them for years of outdoor adventures.
- Recycled polyester ripstop shell fabric featuring a PFC-free water-repellent finish
- Recycled polyester lining
- Fireline™ Core Eco synthetic insulation is a multi-denier, hollow core insulation that provides loft, structure, warmth, and durability
- Shingled and offset quilt construction
- Big Agnes System Bags are designed to attach easily to your sleeping pad, allowing you to comfortably roll around inside without rolling off your pad – pad sold separately
- The PFC-free water-repellent coating keeps you dry without the use of harmful chemicals
- Expanded comfort with two zippered panels, running from shoulder to foot box, allowing for a customizable fit
- Exterior hooks and loops for easy length adjustment as your camper grows
- The adjustable system keeps insulation close to the body eliminating extra air space and potential cold spots
- Total Weight:3lb
- Compressed Bag Size:9in x 11in
- Stuff Sack Size:26L 9in x 20in
- Max User Height:5' 4" (adjustable)
- Recommended Pad Size: Any 20" wide pad
- Shoulder Girth:62"
- Hip Girth:54"
- Foot Girth:40"
Except for the warmest nights, our kids wear some form of base layer to wick moisture and keep them warm if they wiggle out. No cotton as it does not hold heat! Merino or a good synthetic base layer is best. If we expect a cold night we will bump it up to a fleece layer for added insulation.
We also allow a stuffy from home and/or a blanket. This gives a feeling of home and also takes up a bit of space to keep the bag warmer. If the bag is a bit long or wide stuff an extra blanket, jacket, or clothes to take up extra space.
The Big Agnes Sleeping bags DO NOT have insulation on the bottom where the sleeping bag connects with the sleeping pad! They are designed this way, a good sleeping pad on the bottom is needed for insulation! Like all sleeping bags, it is the sleeping pad that gives you the insulation. Insulation on the bottom side of sleeping bags tends to be compressed under your body weight and does not give you much insulation. Big Agnes has removed the bottom insulation to save weight and also allow more insulation on top where it is needed!
If you have any questions about this design and how it works please contact us, we are always happy to answer questions!
THIS ITEM SHIPS FOR FREE!
SORRY! THIS ITEM CAN ONLY BE SHIPPED TO A CANADIAN ADDRESS.