The Fox 40 is a little bit bigger and wider than the Fox 30, but still, has all the features. This is a super pack that will grow with your growing child, thanks to the Vari-Quick back sizing system. Made for youth but has all the features of an adult pack. The Alpine-Back system allows for a very comfortable trip. The Fox 40 is a little bit longer than the Fox 30 and should start fitting your little one around the age of 8 and up.
PRO TIP: Be careful not to buy too big as it has to fit comfortably, especially if used for backpacking trips.
Recommend carry weight is 15-20% of body weight! We have personally found closer to 15% or a quick estimate is their age converted to pounds, so a 10-year-old will probably be comfortable carrying around 10 Lbs.
THIS ITEM SHIPS FOR FREE!
SORRY! THIS ITEM CAN ONLY BE SHIPPED TO A CANADIAN ADDRESS.
- VariQuick System
- Pull-forward hip fins
- Compact hip fins
- Load adjustment straps
- Adjustable sternum belt
- SOS label
- Walking pole holder
- Lid compartment
- Separate bottom compartment with zip-on base
- Compatible with a 3.0-litre drinking system/bag
- Inside compartment to keep your valuables safe
- Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- Compression straps
- Hip fin with loops
- Material loops on the front & lid
- Stretch side pockets
- S-shaped shoulder straps wrap around children's shoulders with a Soft-Edge finish
- Zippered bellows pocket
- Aircontact System
- PFC free