A zippered extension on the bottom of the sleeping bag opens up and expands for an additional 30cm of growing space. Soft and comfortable for a good night's sleep and easy care due to the synthetic fiberfill! A great affordable first sleeping bag to start the love of camping!
- This is a summer sleeping bag only. Due to the nature of Thermo-1-Layer. A great choice for warm summer nights, sleeping at huts or RVs or a special camp out over at Grandma and Grandpas!
- Deuter does not give temperature ratings for their kid's sleeping bag. The All Out Kids Gear recommendation for a comfortable temperature rating would be +4C
- Remember to always use a good sleeping pad and warm and cozy non-cotton PJs always help! :)
- PFC free
- Double zipper
- Weight: 650 g + 35 g packsack
- Length: 115 - 145 cm
- Body size: 95 - 130 cm
- Shoulder Width: 58 cm
- Bottom Width: 42 cm
- Pack-Size: ø 18 cm x 29 cm
- Outer lining: Deuter-210-T-Soft Nylon Taffeta
- Fill: High-Loft Hollowfibre
- Fill weight: 320 g
Except for the warmest nights, our kids wear some form of the base layer to wick moisture and keep them warm if they wiggle out. No cotton as it does not hold heat! Merino or a good synthetic base layer is best. If we expect a cold night we will bump it up to a fleece layer for added insulation.
We also allow a stuffy from home and/or a blanket. This gives a feeling of home and also takes up a bit of space to keep the bag warmer. If the bag is a bit longer or wide stuff an extra blanket, jacket, or clothes to take up extra space.