Hagan Junior Boost Touring Skis are a super choice for lightweight and affordable kids touring skis. Hagan also makes affordable skins to go with the Boost that are sold separately! Hagan, being a small family-run company in Austria, put extra effort into designing great gear that families can afford, and that works great.
- Created especially for young tourers who want to drive a fast, stable ski
- Lightweight construction with a tip rocker gives the ski optimum flotation
- Comes in 125, 135, and 145 cm lengths, each with a specially tuned sidecut to ensure easy turning descents for juniors of the corresponding height and weight
- 950 g/ski in the 135 cm length
- 220mm tip tour rocker
- Wood core with diamond edge cap
- Notched skin spot on the tail
High Molecular Sintered PE-Base with a stone-ground finish
- Custom-tailored hybrid-glue climbing-skins are available for each length of the Junior Boost
- 125cm length: 113-75-104
- 135cm length: 114-76-105
- 145cm length: 115-76-106
- The recommended length is height minus 5cm
Combine with the Hagan Pure 8 Junior tech bindings, with a low 3 - 8 release setting range or the new ATK Candy 5 with a 1.5-5 release setting range, both are super light and a great touring binding option for juniors!