The adaptable Marmot Girls Lobo's Convertible Pants work great on a school field trip or a week-long backpack! Start the cool Canadian mornings with the legs zipped on, and then zip them off once the sun warms things up! The waist is adjustable and the top of the zip-off legs have a grow stitch to lengthen the legs by another inch!
The Bluesign approved woven fabric is abrasion resistant nylon fabric, that is lightweight and packable and breathable. A little sun or moisture is fine too with a DWR finish the quick-drying fabric also has an Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) of 30!
Marmot Products can only be shipped to a Canadian address
- Bluesign® Approved Fabric
- Lightweight, Packable, Breathable Performance Woven Fabric
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 30
- Abrasion Resistant Nylon
- Durable Water-Resistant Finish (DWR)
- Inseam Gusset Panel for Increased Mobility
- 24" Inseam and Pant Zips off to convert into a 6.5" Short
- Secure Side Pocket
- Side Leg Zips for Easy On and Off
- Kids Grow an Inch Cuff