The Salomon Junior Aero Grip XC Ski With premounted Prolink binding is a super way to get your kids outside this winter and have a ton of fun, and exercise! The pre-mounted bindings are ready to go and the fish-scale grip means ease of use!
- Delivered premounted with Prolink Access Junior binding (NNN)
- A lightweight, waxless ski that provides kids with a very easy kick and consistent glide
- Light and consistent core made with uni-directional fiberglass wrap and pre-shaped Densolite foam
- G2 Plus Grip: no-wax pattern for very good kick and consistent glide
- The ski's S-Cut shape and medium length provide skiers with additional control and stability for maximum confidence on the snow
- Ski type: Classic fish scale
- Sidecut: 51/47/50
Pro Tip: We find the weights a bit off and suggest sizing up one size from the Salomon recommend ski length in order to get better glide.
Salomon Recommended sizing for the Junior Aero Skis:
Skis Length Body Weight
A pair of classic cross-country skis is about 15 to 20 cm longer than the skier is tall. However, the most important thing to think about is your weight and your skill level.
- Using your height and weight, find the right-sized ski for you.
Then fine-tune your choice based on your technical skill and your goals for making progress.
- Stuck between 2 skis? If you're just getting started with cross-country skiing or aren't comfortable with classic techniques yet, choose the smaller ski. However, if your goal is to improve your performance, we recommend going for the longer ski.